About Food Safety Ireland
Food Safety Ireland is a CIEH, FSA, and FSAI registered training provider. We specilise in Food Safety Training, Food Safety Management System including, systems for HACCP, ISO 22000, and BRC.
We also provide Food Safety Auditing for
- Third Party and Pre-Audits.
Our services include:
- Quality Systems Development
- Food Safety Audting
- Health and Safety Training
- On Site Training
- HACCP Training
FOOD SAFETY… It’s our business
John Mohan T/A Food Safety Ireland is a food industry consultancy based in Fermanagh, which can help you to achieve and maintain the highest standards in Food Safety & Hygiene. John has been working in the Food and Agriculture all his life. For the past 14 years he has been helping companies comply with all aspects of food regulation and systems standards. Training has been on of the key features of the business.
Why choose Food Safety Ireland:
- Food Safety Ireland is a registered training centre with the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health [CIEH].
- Food Safety Ireland is well known for a hands on approach in assisting companies set up their Quality Management and HACCP systems.
- Food Safety Ireland specialises in the BRC, Bord Bia and ISO 22000 standards.
- Food Safety Ireland prides itself on "going the extra mile'' and many of our customers find us through word of mouth recommendations.
- Food Safety Ireland specialise in raising food safety standards by providing cost effective training and consultancy for food businesses
Food Safety Ireland's mission is to support a wide range of businesses operating in the food industry, by sharing our vast knowledge and experience in food safety and hygiene, gained by many years working in the field. Organisations find that by developing effective systems to address hygiene issues that they take control of food safety & keep ahead of legislative demands.'' John Mohan, Food Safety Ireland