Level 3 Food Safety Refresher - Manufacturing
- Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Manufacturing
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Retail
Who is the qualification for?
All candidates who have taken the CIEH Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Manufacturing are recommended to take a refresher course three years after completion.
Why is this training important?
Food safety regulations and best practice are constantly changing, and in order to guarantee safe food for consumers, food business supervisors must keep their knowledge up to date. This qualification:
- reminds candidates of their supervisory responsibilities towards food safety
- refreshes candidates’ knowledge of food safety
- encourages best practice within the workplace
Successful completion of this refresher qualification will enable candidates to understand:
- how food business operators can ensure compliance with food safety legislation
- the application and monitoring of good food safety practice
- how to implement food safety management procedures
- the role of supervision in food safety management procedures